Retractable Seating Design Information
Seating Capacity Information
- A minimum of 450mm spacing is calculated per person along the row.
- The length of the bench seat is divided using multiples of 450mm.
- The aisle width is in accordance with BS 9999 governing exits and escapes routes.
- The maximum number of seats per row is determined in compliance with BS 5588 Part 6
SIS seating ranges that can be secured to our retractable structures include:
- FD 200 Retractable Seating - https://zoeftig-sis.azurewebsites.net/products/retractable-seating/retractable-seats/fd-200-retractable-seating/
- Venu Retractable Seating - https://zoeftig-sis.azurewebsites.net/products/retractable-seating/retractable-seats/venu-retractable-seating/
- All SIS Global Seating retractable units comply with BS EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 & BS EN 1090-2:2018 – Execution of Steel Structures and Aluminium Structures.
- All SIS retractable units have their respective CE Marking Certification (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has CHAS Certification (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has Constructionline Certification – Gold Member – Construction Supply Chain Compliance – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Management System (please see Accreditations).
- These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meets with these high exacting standards.