Studio T Retractable Seating
- SIS Global Seating’s Studio T chair is a space-saving seat designed for retractable lecture and educational facilities.
- A flexible multi-purpose seat with an integrated folding writing tablet as standard allows the chair to be for a wide variety of applications from formal lecture theatres to conferences and multi-purpose performances.
- Seat closing tipping mechanism incorporating patented, fully enclosed, ‘near silent’ automatic return feature. There are no exposed counterweight tipping systems and no finger traps.
- Seat types include retractable, floor fixed and removable. Frame feet are fixed into the floor using suitable anchor bolts.
- Chair frame – one-piece die-cast aluminium arm post clamped to 50 x 50mm x 2.3mm steel tube beam. BS or RAL coloured epoxy powder-coated frames available.
- A fully upholstered seat comprises moulded foam with a steel frame and serpentine sprung steel for maximum comfort.
- Fully upholstered backrest comprises of 12mm timber core with CMHR PU foam.
- Optional wooden under-seat panels and outer back panels are available.
- Anti-panic folding writing tablet system. Produced from 15mm MDF with Beech veneered surface and strong support bracket.
- Seat centres range from 500 – 550mm.
- Seat numbers and row letters available.
- For strength and stability the Studio T chair complies to the requirements of BS EN 12727.
- Upholstery, fabric and moulded foam complies with BS 5852 Source Ignition 0, 1 & 5.
- Studio T chair is available with and without arms. Armrests are as standard a moulded ABS material. Beech timber arms are also available.
- All SIS retractable units comply with BS EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 & BS EN 1090-2:2018 – Execution of Steel Structures and Aluminium Structures.
- All SIS retractable units have their respective CE MarkingCertification (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has CHAS Certification(Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has Constructionline Certification– Gold Member – Construction Supply Chain Compliance – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Management System (please see Accreditations)
- These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meets with these high exacting standards.
Please visit the Retractable Structures page which will show you the designs that are fitted with the Studio T Retractable Seating.