Design and planning services for all types of seating systems is at the core of what we do.
- SIS Global Seating’s project seating solutions can be developed at any stage of the design process from an initial conversation to us receiving full architectural or consultant drawings. SIS’s proposals are produced using the latest CAD technology and can be supplied in just a few working days.
- We understand how critical the design process is in optimizing space and ensuring the manufacture and installation of quality products at an affordable price. That’s why our qualified engineers and projects team are on hand to provide custom designed and engineered products to suit the individual needs of all customers.
- Curved and straight tiered risers and specialised products such as access stair towers behind retractable seating systems, storage trolleys for handrails and portable rostra units can also be accommodated.
- Our many years of experience has provided us with a wealth of knowledge in tackling a wide variety of projects, whatever the size or complexity.
- All SIS retractable and fixed tier structure units comply with BS EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 & BS EN 1090-2:2018 – Execution of Steel Structures and Aluminium Structures.
- All SIS retractable and fixed tier structure units have their respective CE Marking Certification (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has CHAS Certification (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has Constructionline Certification – Gold Member – Construction Supply Chain Compliance – SSISP (please see Accreditations). These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meet with these high exacting standards.
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (please see Accreditations)
- These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meet with these high exacting standards.
As part of the turnkey services we cover the following activities:
- An experienced understanding & appreciation of each project
- Proposal for the suitable retractable or fixed seat and tiering ranges and finishes
- CAD Seat and Tiering drawings produced & verified
- Manufacturing & Quality Control procedures
- Comprehensive & certified logistics & installation service
- Warranty & After Sales Service
- Regulations Compliance
- If you require any further information or advice on our design services or venue dimensional issues please contact us on 01288 354512 or email us at email@example.com
We are Specialists in Seating!