All SIS Global Seating's systems are installed by highly trained professionals. Many of the team experts have over 25 years of experience, often overcoming the most challenging of issues.
Below are some of our installation accomplishments:
- Installing seating systems in Schools, Colleges, Universities and Theatres for over 25 years.
- Fully certified and experienced installers.
- Over 60,000 Lecture Theatre and Auditorium seats installed in seating venues throughout the UK in the past ten years.
- Retractable seating systems installed in many new and existing Schools and Learning Centres.
- Thousands of aesthetically pleasing, comfortable and durable theatre seats installed.
- Major fixed tiering projects designed, manufactured and installed.
- Servicing contracts and after-sales support.
- Existing lecture theatre, auditorium and theatre seating refurbishment.
- Other re-upholstery projects undertaken.
- All Installation personnel carry certified CSCS cards.
- Worldwide Installations.
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement documents are produced prior to a project's installation.
- All SIS retractable and fixed tier structure units comply with BS EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 & BS EN 1090-2:2018 – Execution of Steel Structures and Aluminium Structures.
- All SIS retractable and fixed tier structure units have their respective CE Marking Certification (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has CHAS Certification (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has Constructionline Certification – Gold Member – Construction Supply Chain Compliance – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (please see Accreditations).
- These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meet with these high exacting standards.
As part of the turnkey services we cover the following activities:
- An experienced understanding & appreciation of each project
- Proposal for the suitable retractable or fixed seat and tiering ranges and finishes
- CAD Seat and Tiering drawings produced & verified
- Manufacturing & Quality Control procedures
- Comprehensive & certified logistics & installation service
- Warranty & After Sales Service
- Regulations Compliance
- If you require any further information or advice on our design services or venue dimensional issues please contact us on 01288 354512 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Specialists in Seating!