Refurbishment, Upgrades & Servicing
SIS Global Seating’s After Sales care is renowned for keeping its customers up and running long after the supply and installation of its products.
- All our seating and associated products come with a quality warranty and are built to the highest standards. Where an issue becomes evident our experts are on hand to offer ongoing support to ensure installed products remain in safe working order for their entire lifetime.
- In addition to extending the life of the product, our team can guide and advise you on any regulatory or recommended service and maintenance activities.
- For retractable seating and tiering systems, we would recommend an annual maintenance service.
- Seating upholstery and refurbishment services are also available. We shall be pleased to visit your site in order to evaluate the requirement.
- The supply of new upholstery can significantly rejuvenate a seating area at a fraction of the cost of having new seating.
- All SIS retractable and fixed tier structure units comply with BS EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 & BS EN 1090-2:2018 – Execution of Steel Structures and Aluminium Structures.
- All SIS retractable and fixed tier structure units have their respective CE Marking Certification (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has CHAS Certification (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has Constructionline Certification – Gold Member – Construction Supply Chain Compliance – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (please see Accreditations).
- These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meet with these high exacting standards.
As part of the turnkey services we cover the following activities:
- An experienced understanding & appreciation of each project
- Proposal for the suitable retractable or fixed seat and tiering ranges and finishes
- CAD Seat and Tiering drawings produced & verified
- Manufacturing & Quality Control procedures
- Comprehensive & certified logistics & installation service
- Warranty & After Sales Service
- Regulations Compliance
- To book an inspection or talk over any of our service and maintenance plans, please contact our service team on 01288 354512 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Specialists in Seating!